Burton Coal Mine Australia Coking Coal Sell

Nov 18, 1999 The Burton Coal Joint venture is an unincorporated joint venture which owns the Burton Coal Mine in Queensland, Australia. Burton is an opencast mine producing mainly coking coal. RAG will acquire 95% of the operation from its present owners; the remaining 5% is held by the mining contractor operating the mine.

If you need any help, please contact us

News Details